How it Works
- Add the SharePoint Form Web Part to a SharePoint Page. (5 seconds)
- Point the SharePoint Form Web Part to a SharePoint list. (5 seconds)
- Pick which fields you want & click OK. (5 seconds)
- Quickly add forms to SharePoint pages.
- Submits to ANY SharePoint list type (even custom lists).
- Allow Attachments – Optionally allow users to attach files to their form submissions.
- See full list of SharePoint Form Web Part Features.
Behind the scenes
|Use existing SharePoint lists or create new ones.
SharePoint Form Web Part posts data to a list & to the Landing Page of your choice.
Speed up repetitive data entry tasks by simply displaying a
confirmation message above your blank form after each submit – instead of the
Landing Page option.
See full list of SharePoint Form Web Part Features.