- Conditional Logic & Branching – Create dynamic forms that will follow logic that you’ve specified to perform certain actions like showing and hiding fields, skipping certain pages or emailing specific individuals based on the selections the user makes while filling out your SharePoint form. Conditions are really easy to understand. Our SharePoint form builder was designed to make adding and understanding the logic you want to apply to your forms as easy as creating sentences.
- Auto-Fill Suggestions – Allow the person filling out the form to start typing and it will auto-suggest based on existing values in your lookup/people picker. This works on Lookup Columns and People/Group Picker Columns. There’s a blog post with a short video clip showing SharePoint Forms with Auto-Suggestions.
- Widgets – Widgets such as the “System Field Widget” add to the form building experience. The System Field Widget displays system fields on your forms (Modified, Modified By, Created, Created By, Version). The “Embed Content Widget” allows you to inject HTML5 content into your forms. Similar to how the native Content Editor Web Part works, you can target a pre-existing file (URL) and it will render inside the form when the form page loads. Other widgets include: Attachment, Submit Button, Cancel Button, Captcha, Embed Code, Embed Content, Spacer, System Field and URL Data.
- Smart Styles – Our Smart Styles can help you create stunning themes to match your organization’s identity and apply them to your forms. You can easily use your own font and colors or pick a professionally designed palette from our Smart Styles Gallery. The resulting form will be mobile friendly, responsive, smart, powerful and beautiful. Read more about Mobile Friendly SharePoint Forms.
- Security & Data Encryption – Encrypt form field data before it even reaches your SharePoint List. The only way to read the encrypted value is Kintivo Forms.
- Email – auto-email form submissions.
- Forms with 1,2,3 or 4 columns – full control of form layout.
- New Form Builder Interface – improved interface for building your forms.
- Hidden Form Fields – pass hidden form fields with your form submissions.
- Default Form Field Values – easily set the default values of form fields.
Try it Free – Download the latest free trial.
The latest release offers some wonderful new features. The SharePoint Form Web Part now includes powerful capabilities used for effortlessly building fully polished pre-populated SharePoint forms and can be used for adding new items to a SharePoint List, or for updating existing SharePoint List items.
New! Now you can post form data to a list living in another site collection! (2010 and 2013 Editions).
Announcement: The SharePoint Form Web Part has inherited all the capibilities of the SharePoint Form Editor Web Part.
Now we have one web part with all the features of both.
Make SharePoint form based solutions brain-dead-simple!
In the spirit of keeping things simple, you simply tell the web part what kind of form you want:
- Add New Item – Allows you to quickly build custom forms for posting NEW items to a SharePoint List.
- Update Existing Item – Allows you to quickly build custom forms for UPDATING existing items in a SharePoint List. This highly anticipated new feature is now released!
There are countless benefits to storing your data in a SharePoint List. Native SharePoint Lists are mobile friendly, secure and (in theory) being backed up. Not to mention the inherent email notifications, workflow capabilities and Office integration (export to Excel, Access or connect to Outlook).
Unfortunately, the native SharePoint List forms you see when clicking “Add new item” or “Edit” are often too inflexible.
Until now, to overcome this inflexibility you had to custom build forms using sweet programming skills. Custom forms were not easy to build, modify or maintain and very time consuming.
We invite you to try out a better way of building custom forms. What used to take hours or days now takes seconds or minutes.
Download the free trial and let us know what you think.
Leverage these powerful new features!
…the SharePoint Form Web Part is a game changer. ”
“…it has shaved as much as 75% off of our SharePoint project work. ”
You select the desired SharePoint List to post to, specify the fields you want and your form is built for you.
…spending days or weeks developing custom SharePoint forms is a thing of the past. ”
- Section 508 Compliant
- Mobile Friendly
- Architected and Built on SharePoint Best Practices
- Supports Email and Workflows
- Allows Attachments
- Supports Field Validation