- Email – auto-email form submissions.
- Forms with 1,2,3 or 4 columns – full control of form layout.
- New Form Builder Interface – improved interface for building your forms.
- Hidden Form Fields – pass hidden form fields with your form submissions.
- Default Form Field Values – easily set the default values of form fields.
Try it Free – Download the latest free trial.
New! Now you can post form data to a list living in another site collection! (2010 and 2013 Editions).
Announcement: The SharePoint Form Web Part has inherited all the capibilities of the SharePoint Form Editor Web Part.
Now we have one web part with all the features of both.
Make SharePoint form based solutions brain-dead-simple!
In the spirit of keeping things simple, you simply tell the web part what kind of form you want:
- Add New Item – Allows you to quickly build custom forms for posting NEW items to a SharePoint List.
- Update Existing Item – Allows you to quickly build custom forms for UPDATING existing items in a SharePoint List. This highly anticipated new feature is now released!
Unfortunately, the native SharePoint List forms you see when clicking “Add new item” or “Edit” are often too inflexible.
Until now, to overcome this inflexibility you had to custom build forms using sweet programming skills. Custom forms were not easy to build, modify or maintain and very time consuming.
We invite you to try out a better way of building custom forms. What used to take hours or days now takes seconds or minutes.
Download the free trial and let us know what you think.
Leverage these powerful new features!
…the SharePoint Form Web Part is a game changer. ”
“…it has shaved as much as 75% off of our SharePoint project work. ”
You select the desired SharePoint List to post to, specify the fields you want and your form is built for you.
…spending days or weeks developing custom SharePoint forms is a thing of the past. ”
- Section 508 Compliant
- Mobile Friendly
- Architected and Built on SharePoint Best Practices
- Supports Email and Workflows
- Allows Attachments
- Supports Field Validation